Find & Book Holiday Lodges
Book, check availability & prices on Holiday Lodges around the UK. Use the following Quick Links to track down your ideal lodge holiday
- Hoseasons Lodges > click here
- Snaptrip holiday lodges > click here
- Sykes Holidays – UK Lodge & Log Cabin Holidays > click here
- Park Leisure Lodges > click here
- Away Resorts Holiday Lodges > click here
- Pure Leisure Lodges > click here
- Rural Retreats Lodges > click here
- Autograph luxury Lodges > click here
- Shorefield Lodges > click here
- Wanderwood Nature Lodges > click here
- Bluestone Lodges (Wales) > click here
- Evermore Lodge Holidays > click here
- FBM Holiday Lodges (Wales) > click here
- Stays Holiday Lodges > click here
What's Important When Booking a Holiday Lodge.
We all have different needs and requirements on what could help make a stay and staying in a holiday lodge ideal. Generally these are similar to holiday cottages for most people.
Typical search options/filters for finding a lodge holiday include.
- Private Hot Tubs – Just as well they are private!
- Pet friendly – Who would leave their family pet at home?
- Nearby Beach – Sand in your shorts means you are on holiday
- Fishing – Nearby fishing, no poaching now!
- Indoor heated pool – Well you are on holiday
- Romantic Breaks – Love is in the air
- Water's Edge – Nice view to enjoy
- Wheelchair access – Make sure everyone enjoys their stay
- Woodburner – Might as well burn the free logs (if they are free)
- WiFi – Check the sports results or shop online!
Holiday Lodges – What Do they Offer?
A holiday lodge holiday is a great way to get away from it all. Unlike most hotels a lodge can offer a rural experience in some unique locations. In or near a forest, overlooking a loch, a lake or postcard countryside. Holiday lodges locations tend to provide various opportunities to engage with the local area. You can go for walks, cycle, run, swim, birdwatching, fishing or whatever outdoor pursuit rocks your boat. Locations that offer lodges or log cabins are available in Scotland, Northern Ireland, England, Wales and ireland.
Typically. the more popular holiday lodge destinations include Cornwall Devon Dorset Powys, Lake District and St Ives in England. For others staying in a National Park is the ideal location and there are holiday lodges in the Cairngorms & Dartmoor National Parks. In Scotland there are lodges on the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond as well as all over the Highlands down to the Borders. In Wales you could check out the scenery of the Shropshire borders or the Dovey Valley. The requirements for a holiday lodge are generally similar to holiday cottages. Picking the right location if you wish to explore and also enjoy a proper lodge holiday.
Holiday Lodges in Britain & Ireland
There are lots of UK holiday options and destinations to visit around the UK
Cornwall, Devon, Norfolk, Dorset, Yorkshire, Isle of Wight, Northumberland, York, Suffolk, Kent, Cotswolds, Lincolnshire, Jurassic Coast, Derbyshire, Cumbria, Sussex, Yorkshire Dales, Lancashire
Snowdonia, Anglesey, Pembrokeshire, Tenby, Gower, Llandudno, Barmouth, Porthmadog
Hay on Wye
Aviemore, Loch Lomond, Perthshire, Fife, Highlands, St Andrews, Isle of Skye, Isle of Arran, Isle of Mull, Dumfries and Galloway, Oban, Fort William, Orkney
Lake District, Snowdonia, New Forest, Peak District, Brecon Beacons, Norfolk Broads, Dartmoor, Forest of Dean, Yorkshire Dales, Exmoor, North York Moors
Donegal, Kerry, Cork, Westport, Mayo, Dingle
How to Find Luxury Lodge Holidays
As with most travel options holiday lodges are no different and there are lots of luxury lodge holidays to choose from. A typical luxury holiday lodge could have a hot tub or a swimming pool. Obviously the decour and general surroundings will be of a high standard. You will usually find there are small extras that are included to make your stay more enjoyable. Hoseason do a range of luxury lodges under their Autograph lodges range. However not all companies have a luxury lodges section on their websites. Just pay particular to previous guests reviews and obviously check out the internal images of the property you are interested in. Getting a balance between location and standards is the key.