Park Holidays UK – 33 UK Holiday Parks. They offer over thirty family holiday park options around the south of England. Each park offers high quality facilities. perfect for short breaks or family holidays. There is a great range of caravan holiday options plus luxury lodge holidays available at 15 park locations. Many locations offer access to the seaside and the beach while some are located in the countryside. Perfect for the summer school holidays, Easter breaks and half term for some great holiday fun.
If you fancy something different there are camping pods which are perfect for families (2 adults & 2 children maximum) These camping pods have been introduced at 7 park locations so far. If you prefer to bring your own accommodation with you then, just book a campsite pitch. With a touring caravan and camping booking you can stay for more flexible durations up to 14 nights (or longer)
Park Holidays are not just about the great locations but also the facilities and entertainment they offer their guests. Each park offers its own range of amenities so it's always best to check before you book to see what is included in the holiday cost. Typically most parks have a family bar, restaurant, amusement arcade, swimming pool and evening entertainment. Many of the parks are pet friendly.
Finding the Best Holiday Park For You!
The Park Holidays search lets you search for your holiday or short break from a number of options.
You can select from two types of parks. Active and fun which has lots of activities and things going on. Alternatively you can pick relax and explore. These locations are in great locations as well but also offer a great base for days away exploring the area's attractions.
You can search from locations by county from Devon, Dorset, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Suffolk, Sussex
Plus if a particular facility is important to you, you can search for parks that offer those particular
features. For example gym facilities, indoor or outdoor swimming pool. fishing lake, entertainment venue, family bar and many more.
You can also search for parks that offer touring & camping and even parks that offer holiday home ownership.
Park Holidays UK Luxury Lodges
Park Holidays consider their luxury lodges to be the best accommodation they offer. Being more luxurious you can expect some holiday extras. So expect a more spacious living area, modern fully integrated kitchen and a king-sized bed in the master bedroom. In fact the luxury lodge accommodation is almost double the size of the gold caravan properties.
To make the most of the sunny weather you can sit outside on your private decking. Central heating is available as standard so there is no need to worry if you are staying in early spring or late autumn.
The lounge includes a large wall mounted TV with an additional TV and DVD player in the master bedroom. A luxury bedding pack is provided as is the complimentary arrival pamper pack. Electricity, water, gas and Park holiday entertainment passes are included in the holiday price.
Park Holidays Late Bookings
Park Holidays late deals – You can book online up to 12pm noon for a same day Park Holiday online booking. So if you fancy getting away at the last minute you can. Perhaps you could even pick up a late deal bargain! Park Holidays have a special page listing all their last minute deals on holidays and short breaks (click here)
Get the car packed up and head off to Devon, Dorset or one of the other great holiday destinations.
Park Holidays Accommodation
Accommodation options at the parks offer different grades of caravan. You can select from bronze, silver and gold. Plus each of these options also include bronze plus, silver plus and gold plus. Plus you have the option of Platinum & luxury apartments. This will depend on the holiday park you choose.
Devon Holiday Park Choices
- Dawlish Sands – Dawlish Warren > more
- Indoor pool, adventure playground, pets welcome. Blue Flag beach close by. Less than 30 minutes by car from Crealy Family theme park
- Golden Sands – Dawlish > more
- Indoor and outdoor pool, fishing lake, laundrette, adventure playground.
- Landscove – Brixham > more
- Indoor + outdoor swimming pools, arcade, entertainment, family bar. Nature Reserve of Berry Head just next door.
- Riviera Bay – Brixham > more
- Great base with outstanding views. You can use the facilities of neighbouring Landscove Holiday Park
- Tarka – Barnstaple > more
- Rural countryside location offering a tranquil setting less than 5 miles away from Barnstaple
- Waterside – Paignton > more
- Outdoor pool, entertainment venue, children's pool, kids play area, restaurant. Close to Splashdown Quaywest waterpark
Park Holidays Hampshire
- Solent Breezes – Nr Fareham > more
- Views across the Solent, pool, family bar, play park, tennis court, launderette
- Dovercourt – Harwich > more
- Close to a Blue Flag Beach, entertainment Venue, crazy golf, indoor swimming pool, family bar
- Martello Beach – Clacton-on-sea > more
- Direct beach access, outdoor & indoor swimming pool, playground, entertainment, launderette
- Seawick – Nr Clacton-on-Sea > more
- Minutes from the sandy St Osyth beach, pools, family bar, entertainment, sun terrace, crazy golf
- St Osyth Beach – Clacton-on-Sea > more
- Direct access to beach, sports pitch, entertainment, fishing lake, restaurant, Free Wi-Fi in clubhouse
- Steeple Bay – Steeple, Southminster > more
- Discover Steeple Bay, fishing lake, entertainment, arcade, pool, paddling / children's Pool
Park Holidays UK Suffolk
- Broadland Sands – Lowestoft > more
- Short drive from Great Yarmouth, indoor pool with 45-metre flume and paddling pool, entertainment venue, family bar, playground
- Carlton Meres – Saxmundham > more
- Beautiful woodland location, fully-equipped gym, pools, fishing lake, entertainment venue, playground
- Felixstowe Beach – Felixstowe > more
- Minutes away from a great beach, pool, paddling / children's pool, entertainment venue
- Pakefield – Pakefield > more
- Direct access to beach, pool, restaurant, children's play park, family entertainment venue, shop
- Suffolk Sands – Felixstowe > more
- Beach front location, playground, pets welcome, launderette, use of neighbouring park facilities.
Sussex Holiday Parks
- Chichester Lakeside – Chichester > more
- Peaceful lakeside setting, swimming pool, fishing, restaurant, dhop, sun terrace, entertainment venue. South Downs National Park is 25 minutes away by car
- Coghurst Hall – Hastings > more
- Set in acres of natural woodland, indoor pool, fishing, playground, entertainment, amusement arcade
- Pevensey Bay – Pevensey Bay > more
- Close to Eastbourne and the South Downs, pool, sports pitch, playground, 9 hole golf course, gym, entertainment venue, sun terrace
- Rye Harbour – Rye > more
- Rye town centre is just 2 miles away, indoor pool, arcade, family bar, shop, entertainment venue, restaurant, children's play park
- Winchelsea Sands – Winchelsea > more
- Stunning countryside views, outdoor swimming pool, family bar, pets welcome, playground, restaurant
Kent Holiday Parks
- Alberta – Whitstable > more
- Seaside location, close to the beach, pool, family bar, entertainment, pets welcome
- Birchington Vale – Birchington > more
- Entertainment, swimming pool, 9 hole golf course, arcade, playground, family bar, launderette, restaurant
- Harts – Isle of Sheppey > more
- Located in Leysdown, a famous seaside resort, pool, bar, playground, crazy golf, entertainment
- Marlie – New Romney > more
- Short drive to the beach, pool, family bar, entertainment, playground, shop, weekend cabaret acts
- New Beach – Dymchurch > more
- Seaside location, restaurant, playground, entertainment venue, family bar
- Seaview – Whitstable > more
- Seafront location, sun terrace, shop, playground, restaurant, bar, pets welcome
To make the most out of your UK holiday park break it's a good idea to do some research to see what there is to do. Visit England offers some great ideas for days out. Great spots for the view, historical sites like castles and family friendly attractions. For more information > click here